Followers

Tuesday 16 December 2014

Vannessa's Inspiration Post - Tuesday 16th December 2014

Good morning and welcome to my inspiration post for the Ching-Chou Kuik Inspiration and Challenge blog this week. I'm still in Christmas card mode so I have used the gorgeous Christmas Cuddle from the Ching-Chou Etsy store to make a card for my mother-in-law's cat loving friend. I love this image and it would be perfect for a Hallowe'en card too with a black cat!

She has been coloured in with copics and a few dots of Molotow paint pen added to her hair. Hope you like her!


You can read more on my blogpost just here.

Why not pop on over to the challenge page and check out all the other gorgeous projects from the DT and join in the fun whilst you're there too. There are some fabulous prizes to be won too! 

Hugs, Vannessa 

1 comment:

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

Vannessa, what a gorgeous card. I do like to see non-traditional colours at Christmas. Fantastic colouring of the image. Best wishes, Kym xxx