Followers

Tuesday 2 December 2014

Vannessa's Inspiration Post - Tuesday 2nd December 2014

Good morning everyone and welcome to my post for the Ching-Chou Kuik Inspiration and Challenge blog. We started a new challenge yesterday and the DT have made some absolutely stunning creations to inspire you to join in with the theme of Christmas/New Year.

I used the beautiful Snowflake Angel, which was a new release last month and can be found in the Ching-Chou Kuik Etsy store here. I coloured her up in shades of blue for a cool wintery feel and surrounded her with lots of snowflakes. Hope you like her.

You can read more about my card on my blog page here.


Why not pop on over to the challenge page and check out all the other gorgeous projects from the DT and join in the fun whist you're there too. There are some fabulous prizes to be won too! 

Hugs, Vannessa 

No comments: