Followers

Tuesday 3 March 2015

Vannessa's Challenge Card Post- Tuesday 3rd March

Good Morning and welcome to my inspiration post for the Ching-Chou Kuik Inspiration and Challenge blog. This week I am sharing with you my card for this month's challenge, Fancy and Frills. this is definitely my sort of challenge! 

I have used the gorgeous Rose with Thorns for my card and she just had to be pink! 

She has been coloured in with Copics and you can find out my about her on my blog post here
Don't forget to check out all the other gorgeous design team posts this week and why not join in the fun with our challenge this month? There are some fabulous prizes to be won! 

You can also join our Facebook group for more inspiration and we have a monthly Facebook Challenge as well.

Hugs, 

2 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Beautiful Vannessa xx :)

Unknown said...

Vannessa, this is just gorgeous!! xo Bonnie