Followers

Saturday 12 December 2015

Inspiration Post from Sylvia, "Key of Love"


Hello everybody,

Today I want to share this beautiful image 

I've colored her with distress inks.
After I die cutted out the image, I have layerd 3 layers 
of clear embossingpowder onto it.
Than I've added the image for about 10
minutes in the freezer.
Why?
After you have frozen the image with the layers
of embossingpowder you can make 
crackles onto it.
This gives a vintage feel on the image. 

I have made the backgroundpapers with 
distress inks and stencil.
The flower is from Noor, and the leaves are from CreaLies Dies.
I've added some purple gemstones to give it a
bit of a touch of bling.

I hope you like this card.

Make sure you join the monthly challenge at 

There's also a FB group where you can also join the monthly challenge 
and where you can add your creation from the ETSY-STORE.
You can find the FB page over HERE

See you next time.
Big hugs
Sylvia
-xox-

2 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous xx

Jeannean said...

Sylvia! I love your card! The crackles are perfect for your design! Beautiful coloring too!