Followers

Saturday 6 February 2016

Sylvia's Inspiration Post on "Love Birds"


Hello Crafty People,

Well, this month is all about LOVE! 
The monthly challenge has the LOVE theme all over.

That's why we have all created a project/card with 
something that describes LOVE.
Okay.. enough talking about LOVE!

This is "Love Birds".
I colored her up with my distress markers. 

The background papers are made with distress inks and
a stencil mask from Dutch Doobadoo.
The cut out corners are from CreaLies.
I so love them.
Just to give it a bit of sparkles, I've added some pearls onto it. 

Well... this was my inspiration for this week.
I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did.

You can enter your monthly challenge card over here:
You can also join in the monthly challenge at FB 
and showcase your creations over there:

See you next time!
Big hugs,
Sylvia
-xox-

2 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous Sylvia xx

lilyandthelotus.blogspot.com said...

Beautiful piece. I love this image and as always you did such a beautiful job. Lovely my sweet sister.