Followers

Thursday 24 November 2016

Inspiration by Linda "Breaking Dawn"

Well good day to everyone.  
Today is my day for your inspiration.
I am in love with this image and she is called "Breaking Dawn" the fantasy Girl Fairy Cat.
Isn't she just so beautiful.  I decided to do a different type of card with her after going through Pinterest.  this is called a Gate Easel Card.  I can only post one photo here so if you want to see all the rest of the card you can check out my Blog here    
I have posted more photos of this one.  It has a few different aspects to it.  I do hope you will come over and take a peek at it.  And of course leave me some comments on what you think of it. 

We do have a monthly challenge for those who maybe new here and the theme for this month is "Christmas" and you can join in till the end of the month and the link to the challenges is here.  Plus we also have a facebook page too that you can join in the fun, meet some great ladies and get lots of wonderful inspiration.  There are many talented people on there.  I am putting that like for you here

So everyone that is it for me for today and I do hope you have a wonderful crafting week and week end.  I hope to see you on Facebook and the challenge too. 
Till next time.
Linda CCK DT

No comments: