Followers

Saturday 24 December 2016

Vannessa's Inspiration Post -Saturday 24th December 2016

Good Morning and welcome to my last inspiration post of the year for Ching-Chou Kuik. I cannot believe how quickly this year has gone by. Hopefully 2017 will be a better year!

Anyway my inspiration post this time is a free-standing calendar, similar to the other one I made previously, but using the gorgeous Autumn Whisper this time for my lovely friend Jayne!


And the back...

She has been coloured in with Copics and you can read more about her here on my blogpost.

Don't forget to check out all the other gorgeous design team posts this week and why not join in the fun with our challenge this month? There are some fabulous prizes to be won!

You can also join our Facebook group for more inspiration and we have a monthly Facebook Challenge as well.

1 comment:

Gloria Shirr (purpleglo) said...

Stunning Vannessa! I love this idea. I would love to see a tutorial for how to make this calendar. Fabulous! Thanks for sharing. Love your colors too. Hugs, Gloria

http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com