Followers

Thursday 19 January 2017

Inspiration by Linda "Misty Eyes"


Hello Everyone I hope you all are having a wonderful day.  Today is Inspiration day for me.  My image is called Misty Eyes and she is just stunning.  I decided to do her in monochrome of Greens.  Green is my favorite color so I used that.  Our Challenge for the Design Team this week is "Anything goes".   
You can find our monthly challenge here.
You can find Ching-Chou Kuik images here in the Esty Shop 
Ching-Chou Kuik images are so wonderful and beautiful I know you will love them as much as we on the Design Team do.  
I would love to invite you to come down to our Facebook page and play along with us there as well.  We have tons of wonderful ladies that play there too. Here is the address for you to come play along. 
So make a card and come play along with us.  Your welcome to play in both of the challenges. 
Till next time I wish you Happy Crafting to all.  
Linda 



No comments: