Followers

Thursday 16 March 2017

Inspiration by Linda "Foating Pearls"



Hi Everyone today is my day for your inspiration for Ching-Chou Kuik Digital Stamps.  My image is called Floating Pearls and you can find this image in the Esty shop here.
Ching-Chou Kuik is a wonderful artist and you will find lots of wonderful images there in her shop.  
You can find all the information on how I made this card on my blog here
Our monthly challenge this month at Ching-Chou Kuik Digital Stamps Challenge is "Spring or Easter" and I would love to see you all come an play along with us.  You can find the blog here for easy entry and if you use one of Ching-Chou Digital Stamps you get two entries, but you can enter with any image. 
We also have a facebook page that you can come play on as well.  I do hope you will come play along with us!
So till next week Happy Crafting



No comments: