Followers

Thursday 20 July 2017

Inspiration by Linda "Meet Dragonfly"


Good morning to you all.  Today will be my last post for Ching-Chou Kuik digital stamps.  I wish the best of luck to all the Design Team, and Thank Ching-Chou for having me on the team for so long.  Now on to my card. 

Her name is Meet Dragonfly.  I love this image, but I love all her images, they are so beautiful.  You can find her in the esty shop as well and here is the link to her. Take your time and look around I am sure you will find some wonderful images that you want.  Give the challenge a try (this months theme is Monochrome) and you can find that here.  You can win some wonderful images there.  We would also like to invite you to our Facebook page to meet the ladies there and also to do the challenges with them.  I do hope you have enjoyed my cards for the design team and I will see you all around blogland. 
You can find all the details on this card on my blog here.  I hope you will pop over and check it out and leave me a comment. So till we meet again have a wonderful day and happy crafting.  

Linda DT CCK


No comments: