Followers

Thursday 13 July 2017

Inspiration by Linda "Tender Angie"


Good morning to you all.  Today is my day to inspire you and I have one of the most wonderful images to show you.  I used this for a class I took and love how she turned out.  Her she is her name is Tender Angie and we are all doing here for this week.  What a wonderful image done so many different ways.  

I love this image and have actually colored her about 3
times now.   I would like to invite all of you to come play along with us.  Our theme this month at Ching_Chou Kuik is Monochrome but for the DT team this week we are all doing this image for inspiration.  Our challenge blog is here.  Please consider playing along with us to win some of these fab images.  We also have a facebook page to play along and win as well.  
You can find all the detail on how I made this wonderful card on m my blog here.
So all till next time I hope you have a wonderful week and fun crafting. 
Linda DT CCK


No comments: