Followers

Saturday 8 July 2017

Vannessa's Inspiration Post - Saturday 8th July 2017

Good Morning! I just managed to squeeze this card in on time for the Ching-Chou Kuik Challenge as I was totally convinced that July 1st was on Sunday, not on Saturday! Our challenge this month is to make a monochromatic project and I went for the traditional black and white and shades in between colour scheme.

I used the gorgeous After Midnight for my card and used lots of layers and scraps of patterned papers on a large 7.5" square card. I kept this one fairly flat and it is going to a lovely friend of mine through the post.



She has been coloured with Copics and you can find out more about her here in my blogpost.

Don't forget to check out all the other gorgeous design team posts this week and why not join in the fun with our challenge this month? There are some fabulous prizes to be won!

You can also join our Facebook group for more inspiration and we have a monthly Facebook Challenge as well.

No comments: